Monday 3 May 2010

Cleansing sponge(s)

I caught an advert today about this product.. how very interesting and also pretty much ironic. I have been searching for the right cleansing sponge ever since my favourite cleansing sponge 'died'. I got it from home and bought only 2 pieces.

So I bought the cleansing sponge(s) below from my local chemist, but boy of boy - it is not as subtle as my old favourite sponge(s). I've tried drenching it on thoroughly but that didn't do the trick. In the end I gave up and put it in the bin. It was just not worth the pain.


pic from lynku.com


Next on my shopping list is to purchase the new Garnier product, read some reviews and most of it stated that the bristles are soft. Yay, I can't wait to try it out. Let's hope my local chemist will stock it. Bear in my folks, I reside in a small village and it may take some time before fancy new products are on the shelves.



pic fr chemistdirect.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails