Monday 3 May 2010

A good role model?

Manchester United vs Chelsea 2010

I have one problem with this image .. not so much about him drinking while a match is going on. But the fact that he must be the only player who sits in the executive box (when unable to play), I have yet to see other players of other teams to do the same as him. Usually even if players are injured , they will sit at the stands. Am I reading too much into this?

I just think the whole game has lost it's purity and this is a classic example , where fame gets in the way. My thought is if he could make it to the executive lounge he could make it to the normal seats and be nearer to the team.

Indeed, they get paid too much for just kicking around a ball on a field. That is pretty 'disgusting' situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails