Friday 7 May 2010

Waste not , want not

Even with the over whelming amount of 'hung parliament' news coverage, one piece of news that slipped through was about eating and drinking f&b that has past its use by dates.

Well according to the news reporter ,the amount of food waste that we make today would shocked our ancestors.

One guy (but I am sure he isn't the only one) came up with an idea to start a business selling these products at a bargain price. Now with the current economic climate - this is certainly a brilliant idea.

I've checked out the website and it is quite good. I was especially interested in the coffee and pet food section. :) The only thing that I didn't fancy was the delivery charges but I didn't browsed properly earlier , it was running too slow maybe demand is high. So I will browse some more later in the night. It does NOT only offer delivery within UK but to other parts of Europe as well.

Now why didn't I think of this ?? I could be making a good chunk of income by now rather than having to work with people who suffers from 'idlelitis'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails