Sunday 26 October 2008

Release from chains

As when I thought I had a bad day at work yesterday, a dear a friend of mine had an even worse day compared to mine. It's nice to have a good friend to share feelings when it comes to work - bottling it all up certainly ain't good. We ended up giving each other pep talk(s) which was at the end kinda funny :)

Well as I mentioned in previous post BRING IT ON. Come on throw whatever you can at me at work (except stationery, furniture and computers) I can handle it!! :)

It has been another dull weekend. Just stayed at home today. Hit the books for like an hour before decided that I needed a break this weekend. Ha Ha Ha

I love Saturday telly! So many shows/movies/documentaries to watch. If I had to choose, Friday is the worse day to be a couch potato. I mean really, after 8pm what is there to watch on telly? I sometimes wish that I had SKY service but not when it is near exam time. During that time , I wish I could just disappear for a whole week, cramp in as many information in my brain (which is shrinking by the millisecond by the way).

Nothing much to ramble unless if you want to read about what is happening with Family Guy. No? Hmm thought so..

See ya later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails