Saturday 25 October 2008

Down the dumps

Today I feel kinda blue. Things doesn't seem to be looking up. The changing weather (Autumn) and the falling economy is not helping as well. I have turned to a worry freak. At work things aren't looking any better, swamped with cases to do and entertaining customers - a majority of whom are complaining non stop about why they aren't getting much from their endowment policies. Either these people have been living under a rock or simply trying their luck by being oblivious it is draining after 5 full on days listening to them complaining to us. Like HELLO we don't control the stock market so please go make those noises elsewhere. Since when does it say Insurance is a guaranteed option to lots of money especially when the policies are invested in equities. Some even came up with the most ridiculous excuse saying that they have no TV or any form of technology apart from the phone and that is why they do not know about the fallen economy. Yeah WHATEVER!

Another reason I'm down is part time studying has taken its toll on me these last couple of weeks. My social life is down to ZERO! I haven't been out of the house for a good shopping spree (buying groceries doesn't count) or even window shopping since May. I have been stucked at home , looking at those thick books when sometimes I wish I was just out and enjoy a nice day out in town.

But today I tried to think positive , there was one point during the day where I really wanted to break down but I managed to pull myself together. Really, why should I get myself upset over things. I guess when everything is happening at the same time, it does feel pretty overwhelming.

BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails