Tuesday 18 November 2008

Be weary

of this number 0290822637. Giving them a benefit of the doubt, I am sure they are a legit business organisation. But be weary as not to give your details away to them and they will try to sway your contract away from your current mobile provider to join the mobile provider that they are representing.

I told them off right away for calling me on numerous occasions. I was always at work therefore am unable to pick up the call. But today they rang again and I was pretty annoyed. You see I will always refrain from answering any calls that comes from a number that I don't recognise. The lady on the other line, first of all didn't introduced where she was calling from or how she got my mobile number. Then without answering my question on who they are . She went on to say that I am a pay-as-you-go mobile user when I know for a fact that I am a monthly mobile subscriber.

Once again, I asked her where she is calling from and she answered. So I blasted off and told her that I only deal with ******** for all my mobile transactions and not with anybody else and ended the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails