Friday 5 September 2008

Jet blast

In my previous post titled Hectic Day, I mentioned that I attended an 'Exchange event', one of the things that the speaker spoke about was his family holiday to Sint Maarten.

Pic courtesy of Sint Maarten.net


To be honest, I have never travelled to the other side of the globe as my travelling is only limited on this side of the globe (UK, Europe Continent, Asia Continent etc). So I never heard about this tiny island or about Princess Juliana International airport or about Maho beach. (Shameful I know , in my defense we are suppose to learn new things everyday :) I was intrigued and found some fantastic facts, videos, pictures and information about it. Check it out on Youtube or at Veoh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have something for you over at my blog 'Tails of Terror', pop over and pick it up when you get the chance :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails