Wednesday 1 December 2010

Leave

During this time of healing, I just wish people would leave me alone.

I know people are concern etc - but this is not the way for me to heal. I don't need people fussing around me or show me that they care by asking questions. I just need to be alone. Loneliness doesn't kill me, I enjoy the me time and the time to think things through.

People are really annoying me now - with their pretentious act and attitude. Even stupid things , for example my 'friends' status updates on FB , I get annoyed for no reason. Usually I don't say anything but when it really annoys me I do. I don't understand the whole point of update status facility if it isn't really an update. (Nobody reads this blog anyway so don't really care if my entry make sense)


Why can't people just say what they mean? Isn't it more hard work trying to be clever with words and run amok around word manipulation? When it can be so simple to just say what they wanted to say? Like if you have a wonderful life - then just say it. If you have a lousy life - then just say it. If you hate/love somebody then just say it.

This post is becoming a complete nonsense - why should I even bother about what people put on their status updates? Gosh being off work is driving me nuts! I need to get back to work fast!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I prefer to be alone also, but once in awhile it's nice to know that someone cares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are so different! I love to be fussed over... it makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails