Monday 31 May 2010

Snide remarks

There is so much of snide remarks that I can take in one day by the same person. I don't care how long you have known my spouse for but to me that doesn't me that he has the right - he is just somebody I know by proxy.

I find it outrageous that this guy thinks that he and I automatically have a special friendship bond - and thinks that what he says is funny.

I have to admit that sometimes it is funny - but when it is just continous it does get to me. I was thinking I might have upset this fella in the past but thinking even harder this fella is no angel as well

I want to say something but I know by doing that it is basically opening up a can of worms as I would be tarnishing the 'harmonious' invisible bond.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails