Saturday 11 April 2009

Neighbours

Neighbours eh? Can't live without or with them. The neighbour on our right is just brilliant - they are friendly helpful but not in an annoying way. Our neighbour on our left is a whole different story. They certainly have low social skills and to add to our woes they don't even bother to walk their dog so their poor dog just sh&ts & piss everywhere at their back garden !! The smell is just unbearable.

Well the pet bit does not really annoy me, what f&cking annoys about them is their lack of consideration. I know they are darn excited as they've purchased a new sound system or whatever it is called. But after three months now, they still play their music LOUDLY without a care in the world. I think we (hubby and I) have been patient enough and it is really annoying me now.

It is not even nice soothing music but those really annoying techno sounds with its bass on high. Seriously!! Are they deaf? Or just plain inconsiderate. They smoke by their bedroom windows and would just flicked the cigarettes butts and with the wind factor (it is still UK the last time I checked) so it all lands on our front porch!!

Now I know my rights I pay the council tax and that is not cheap! I want some peace and quiet when I am home. Not listening to that idiot's music at odd hours in the day and night!

This is indeed an area that need a calm and collected person , and I am certainly not that! I think I will have to leave the 'talking with those people' to my hubby. Council's websites suggest that we approach them first before making a formal complaint!

I wish those people would just get some bl**dy sense and awareness!

Hell on our left and Heaven on our right! What can be more cliche?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails