Saturday 10 January 2009

EC drop

I have long abandoned my EC duty for a few months now. When I first signed up for it, I was quite gung-ho then the novelty kind of wore off and lost a little bit interest. Probably the main reason was I didn't have the time to do my EC drops.

For those who are consistently doing so, will understand that it does take a lot of time to make 300 drops a day. Unless if you are the type to not even bother scrolling or reading every website then this task could end quickly.

I am THANKING all my EC droppers for the past few months and today I hope that I managed to return the favour. I did dig deep into my 'Drop Inbox' today :)

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I did 300 drops a day for oh, maybe a week. That was alot of work and I cannot imagine the folks that do it every day.

    Thank you for dropping on me... ;)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get why someone has to do 300 drops a day - I have a list of blogs that I look at every day, most are EC, some not. I will click on most EC cards on the blogs I read and read at least the most current post - some ec cards will not click on because I find the blog useless or offensive in some way. EC had been useful to me in finding interesting blogs to read and I have actually made some on-line friends this way - I don't get the 300 thing at all -

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah .. u r right. don't get it too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails