Tuesday 9 September 2008

Break

Off late, my hubby has been doing much of the cooking. Hey Im not complaining, if anything I welcome the break from the kitchen. Especially nowadays when work has been really hectic. Coming home , dreary and spent, seeing dinner being prepared is a delighful sight.

I thank my blessings that my hubby is a wonderful cook. In some ways he is actually more domesticated than me when it comes to cooking and gardening but NOT in cleaning up. Which works well as Iam a bit OCD with cleaning and cooking (i.e cleaning up after cooking) ,and I have to make sure everything is washed and put away properly before I can rest with a clear conscience.

Today he prepared roast beef and all I had to do was clear up. Yay. Lets hope tomorrow he will do some more cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely husband! :) Sounds like good teamwork! :D

    Hugs,

    Rayne (Thoughts)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails