Saturday 30 August 2008

All sore with a mug full of warm Lemsip

I am stucked at home again during this weekend. All plans to have a wander into town diminished when I woke up this morning with a slight of sore throat and a hint of cold plus a mild fever. Last week during the bank holidays, we didn't go anywhere except to the garden centre which was quite alright as we spent most of our time doing gardening.

I was hoping to do some clothes shopping this week but alas it will not materialise. Never mind, I guess it must be a sign from a higher being that I should really be saving and not spending. I also thought that I could go to London today to meet up with friends, but this will not happen as well. It is either I risk a hectic weekend with no rest or a hectic week ahead feeling crappy at work.

Well I guess this is all for now folks... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails